Friday, February 09, 2007

Please Pray......................

I just found out that I have been laid off of my job. I also have to find a new place to live by the end of the month. To say it has been a challenging week is probably an understatement; a little overwhelmed would be more accurate. I am not sure of what direction God has in store for me, but I know that I am in His very capable hands. I ask for your prayers for the doors to open where He wants me and to close where He does not. I always want His will and His plan and I am open to whatever He wants, I truly mean that. Thank you so much for your agreement prayers. To God I give ALL the Glory! Love, Tammy

3 comments:

Kristy Jo said...

I'm tellin' ya! Move to Europe!

TAB said...

Yea, it's sounding better and better. Hopefully I can come and visit this year for sure.

TAB said...

I want to thank you all for praying for me. I have moved into an apartment and working on getting all of my stuff out of storage. I have started a new business (Arbonne) skin care and nutrition. God kept bringing that to me over and over the past 6 months, so I listened. I will still do my Pampered Chef on the side and work on getting my Interior Design/Staging going. This is an answer to prayer. I have wanted out of the Corporate world for a long time and God's timing is perfect. I now have the freedom and flexibility to travel, be available to the things God wants me involved in. He has taken me to the next step in my life-He is preparing me. Thank you all for your prayers! Much, Much Love---Tam