Friday, February 02, 2007

Beautiful Snow!



I woke up this morning and was surprised to see the snow. I did'nt watch any weather reports, so it was a nice surprise. I love the snow, it's beautiful, clean, pure. When it snows there's just this hush that comes over the area..........a quiet calm that says "slow down, take your time......enjoy the moment." Too bad it wasn't enough snow to build a decent snow man. I really want to go snow skiing this year. I just know it would be breathtaking!

I drove into work late this morning and I saw, in 2 different locations, Dad's that had taken their kids out snow sledding. It was awesome to watch the wonder of it. Pure joy and delight on those kids faces as they sailed down the banks. I wanted to jump out there and join them..........

No comments: