Sunday, January 21, 2007

Shopping for a Wedding Dress :-o



Yes, it's true....my good friend RyLee who is marrying my good friend Clay in April, asked me to go wedding dress shopping with her on Saturday. It was a good time. I took lots and lots of pics......BUT......Clay's not supposed to see the dress before the wedding.......sooooooo.......I can't post them! Sorry Clay! But I did get a great shot of the little shop we were in, very vintage. Me, Charcy and RyLee and one with the Shop owner. RyLee found a beautiful dress, out of the 3 she tried on, each one got better and when she tried the third one on.........we all knew that was it! "The One". We shopped till we dropped, found the bridesmaid dresses and it was a very productive and fun day! When we left the shop, we ran into my good friend Tyler McGee outside in the parking lot filming some skaters.

No comments: