Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Buckeyes vs The Gators


People watching on Monday night for the bowl game was so funny. You have the Parry's, being from Ohio, and staunch Buckeye fans, versus Sonya, John, Jason, Andrew, Scott and Susan who were Gator fans! Some people take their football seriously. It was funny to watch the celebrating, the jabs, the craziness of it all. The food was great! And everyone had a good time. I don't keep up with college football, so it was people watching for me. Dixie got wings from Calhouns, I made some Salsa and Chili, and Stephanie made some great iced brownies and John and Jason brought the ice cream to go with them. Scott and Susan brought the spinach artichoke dip. Did I happen to mention that the food was great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome couple that graces the cover of this photo album? Why, they are downright stunning!

Jenni

TAB said...

They do make a great looking couple don't they!

Anonymous said...

you two crack me up to no end!

I do love you both thought!

~Sonya~