Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!



We had some friends over at our place last night and a good time was had by all. Great food! I made my Savory Sandwich Ring........mmmmmmmm.......savory. And I made the Touchdown Taco Dip! Yummmmm......yes Jason, I had 2 count them TWO homemade items and you had how many? Let's see..........Zero?!!!! Anyway, Jason did bring some good desserts, the cake was great with the buttercream frosting.........the Guava Bars..........not so much. Wes put together a good black bean/chili dip and brought one of my favorites.......black cherry soda! We had some snickerdoodles and brownies too, you know all that good for you stuff! We played Taboo, which can be pretty funny all by itself, but when it evolved into ShockBoo, it got hysterical. I was laughing so hard and I had tears rolling down my face. Jennifer had this machine with the two pads on it that you place on your muscles and then you can set the shock charges as low or as high as you need to relax the muscles. Well, this turned into our new "buzzer" for Taboo. Almost everyone (not me) held this in their hands when it was their turn to give clues and the opposite team was in charge of the shocks! Well, as you can imagine, turning it all the way up to 10 was a floor show all by itself! Wes' arms shot straight out in front of him and he could not bend them. If you had the pads in the palm of your hands, you could not open your hands once you were being shocked. Jennifer let out a blood curdling scream and almost killed Wes! Andy and Sean were crazy funny when they got shocked. Taboo will never be the same again. We watched Lady in the Water, and were scaring each other at tense moments. We prayed and toasted in the New Year with our Sparkling Apple Cider. A good time was had by all.

Thank you all for being a part of my life in 2006. I pray that this year is the greatest and best year of your lives so far. I pray that your dreams and hearts desires are manifested this year. May God Bless you exceeding, abundantly above all that you can ask or think, this year, and may He use all of us in a greater way, to touch more lives for Him for His Glory! I love all of you.................

6 comments:

Lewis189 said...

i found it!!!!! i'll get one started soon...

Lewis189 said...

I think I got this set up right....ha love the pictures....

Jason said...

I think i'll like it when I'm blogging on one thing....it didn't work too well for everything I had pictures of.

Anonymous said...

the new years eve party was a blast and all the pics turned out well. : ).

TAB said...

Welcome to the world of Blogger guys! Good start on your site Sean. Now for some pics!

All kidding aside, Jason, I really like your byline on your blogger....it really makes you stop and think..........I like that.

Andy, I am glad you liked the pictures. We did have a great time didn't we! Now it's time for you to start your own blogspot! You can do it!

Unknown said...

yay! new years was soo fun! i'm pretty sure i've told everyone about it!