Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dinner with Friends



Had dinner with some friends tonight. We had been trying to get together since Softball season ended........and finally made it! Jason and Maci Ashworth hosted and made the wonderful Mexican dinner. Their house is great! Their dog Bella loves all the attention. Doug and Melissa Herron were there with the kids, Jeremiah, Faith and Titus. The little man was not lacking for any attention. I loved making him laugh.....his giggle was infectious. I am looking forward to the day that I have some babies of my own to play with and make them giggle. A childs laugh is one of the greatest and most innocent things I know. So precious. Ryan and Andrea rounded out the evening. They love the kids and they are going to be great parents too! It was a good evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not so sure about the whole good parent thing...i did almost put Titus' head in the ceiling fan.... :)

Anonymous said...

ha, on Andreas comment! I'm still trying to figure out this whole thing, confused, but I love all the pictures. We must have a part two of this event! Loves!