Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving and Thankfulness



This week was full of food, food, food! I am thankful for the food, I just don't want anymore for a while! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my brother Bill's and his wife Diane. My sister Sonya came with Mark my nephew and Kaitlyn my niece and our Mom and Dad were there. We had quite a spread, all of us cooked family favorites. I love my family and I am thankful that we were all able to be together this week. Great stories, lot's of laughs, my brother is quite the story teller. Every year his embellishment of the actual facts grows, and I still laugh! He is so funny! I am also thankful for my friends. One I have not seen since the summer, Keo, and others I have not seen that often because they moved (Andy and Shontel). They all have been a blessing to my life in so many ways. And I got to spend time with my good friends Clay and RyLee (more about them in the next blog). I am thankful for their love and their friendship. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with those that mean the most to you. You all mean so much to me. I love you bunches.........

No comments: