Monday, November 13, 2006

Can I just say............................

 

.......that the Muth Math Concert tonight was amazingly remarkable . I had heard great things about them "live", but now that I have experienced it first hand........man oh man was it awesome! They are not only talented musicians, but very educated musicians as well (you're welcome Clay!). Several of us went tonight and it was amazing, just amazing.......and the drummer was crazy-insane! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tammy ... everybody knows that a good bass player is a dime a dozen around here. I mean, how difficult can it be? You just stand there and run your fingers over the strings. And it must not pay well, because some of the ones I know can't even afford to buy shoes to wear while they're playing!

Ha! Ha! Just kidding, Clay! You know I had to bust your chops ... just a little!

Jenni

T-McGee said...

I'm not to happy i missed this one... but i sent you a text and don't know if you go it but switchfoots venue has changed to city hall and that website is ed2go.com and it does offer a mac class!!!

Anonymous said...

Mute Math was delicious... a musical feast!

TAB said...

I concur sir!