Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Birthday Week, Friends, Family, Flowers

Birthday Dinner Family & Friends

Revised: I added some more pic's. Aaron, Beth, Wes, Sherry and the kids took me to dinner before church for my BDay. They gave me a wonderful journal! I love to journal. The mexican food was great! Thank you all so much! The Parrys had a Bday party for me after church on Wednesday night! It was great! They had some friends come by to help celebrate including my nephew! There was cake and music and flowers and a swanky present "Dance Dance Revolution!" Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Thanks so much guys! I love you all! Also my family took me to dinner for by BDay and some close friends went with me to lunch for my BDay. Then I got flowers from one of my youth friends-Jessica, and flowers from my Area Director in Arbonne plus a surprise mini party on Monday night. Thanks so much for celebrating with me-I love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindsey lou said...

It wasn't my fault! Elliot and Ethan were lulling me to sleep with John Mayer...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!