Saturday, April 28, 2007

Rehearsals,Weddings,Receptions,Brunches Oh My!

Krasner Rehearsal,Wedding,Reception,Brunch

Well, the past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind for sure. We have worked on putting wedding stuff together almost everyday for 2 weeks. RyLee and I have spent a lot of time together becoming greater friends. From wedding dress fittings, to shopping spree's to yard sales, to Sam's Club pricing, to raiding the freezer at Aldi's, we have done so much! It has been exhausting, but fun for sure. I would not have missed it for the world.
We had the wedding rehearsal dinner at Clay & RyLee's and put together homemade Lasagna which was a huge hit. I did not know we could get 30 people into their living room/dining room... but we did! Chely let them have the wedding at her 1900's historic home, which was absolutely beautiful with the original hardwood floors and the remodeled kitchen. We broke the kitchen in real good too! Chely was great and her friend Melissa/Mindy were great hosts. The wedding was in the front yard and the reception was in the back yard. Clay had the band play "The Long and Winding Road" by the Beatles before he walked down the aisle. RyLee had them play "Someday My Prince will Come". It was a picture perfect day, a fairy tale wedding! We cleaned and packed everything up after they left and I got home around 1AM. The brunch at their house was today, a beautiful, sunny day and friends were over to eat hot dogs and hamburgers. It was a nice time to visit with new friends and old alike. Clay and RyLee wanted to do this for their friends because they love everyone so much.
Clay & RyLee were so appreciative of everyone that helped bring this together. They got to tell the story of how they met in France of all places. It truly was a union put together by God. I look forward to the day when they get to help me with my wedding. I love you my friends and I pray a Wild at Heart/Captivating, Song of Solomon marriage for you. You are truly blessed of the Lord!
Now they are off to their honeymoon destination.....sunny central Florida and all of the wonderful sites it has to offer. (Click on the pic above to see all the pic's from the past few days)

No comments: