Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hillsong United

Hillsong United

We went to The Ryman tonight to hear Hillsong United. I can honestly say it was an amazing time in worship. When I am there with them (this is the third time I have heard them in person) it is such a worshipful time with the Lord. I just lose myself in Him. They sang many of our fav's and also some from their new CD which has not been released here yet. Their heart for worship is what makes the songs so amazing and that touch the soul. Worshipping my Lord is my true heart. I could do what United does every day of the week. What an honor to lead people into the presence of God, totally vulnerable, open and abandoned to HIM.

Also, Michael W. had a surprise guest there, Actor Jim Caveziel who played Jesus in the Passion of the Christ. He talked about how much one of Michaels songs had ministered to him and helped him through the filming of that movie when he was having such a hard time. He was struck by lightening, got Hypothermia, had his shoulder separated when he was carrying the cross. He talked about how there is nothing more important than Jesus and our influence as Christians on a lost and dying world. He spoke from the heart.

I also took some pic's while we were standing outside waiting to get in. The guys were hammin' it up for the camera. I was so very glad I got to go.

No comments: