Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lazer Tag, Bumper Cars, Ice Skating

Family Fun Center

We went to the Family Fun Center last night and had a great time! We played Lazer tag......and hey! I didn't do too shabby! Beat everyone the first game at least. But I did pick a dream team to go into battle with! The Parry's boyz, Danny and Jonathan. Sorry about the "frendly fire" Danny! The guy let us play twice without getting back in line. It was great. Ice skating was funny to watch. There were so many people on the ice I decided to just watch......besides they had not "smoothed" the ice before everyone skated, so it was a mess. Jess & Trey were an ice skating couple with lots of great moves; and of course who could top Danny when he blew everyone away with his NSYNC moves to "Bye, Bye, Bye". Stuart was doing some pretty wild and crazy moves of his own, but I don't think they were on purpose :-O Bumper cars was a blast and they let us stay on twice. It was a good time. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas, I love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got to take better pictures of me!


from,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Don't be so happy you beat me at laZer tag because my gun was broken :P