Thursday, November 01, 2007

Farewell Palace People



Well, this was it, my last night at the Palace with my wonderful Palace Peeps. They dressed up in costume for the most part. I was supposed to be Esther.....OK use your imagination! Most of you know God has said it was time for me to go, step out of the nest, take a leap of faith, get out of my comfort zone, obey Him so He can put me where He needs me next and where I need to be. Today was my last day as part of Sumner Life. I love those kids, and I wouldn't be the person that I am today, if they hadn't been a part of my life. What a blessing they have been. To watch them come to the youth 2 1/2 years ago, just babes, and see them start to grow, and get grounded in the Word with Jeremy as their shepherd. What an amazing job he did, how he sowed into their lives and they grew and flourished under his ministry. Then Dave and Margie came in and began to build on that aweseme foundation Jeremy had laid. Dave and Margie are taking the kids to the next level in the Lord. I have seen them grow so much; stellar young men and women for the Lord. It's been an honor and a priviledge for me to serve you this past 2 1/2 years. We've had some great times together. You are going to do amazing things for God and I can't wait to hear about it. I love you all and will miss you. Not goodbye, but see you later....

No comments: