Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sunset at the Lake

At the LakeUnder the Moonlight

I spent some time at the park next to the lake yesterday afternoon reading a new book a friend highly recommended. By the way, it is so peaceful and fun around the water. It was a beautiful day and the sunset was amazing. The kind of place you want to share with that special guy. I would love to go out on a boat and try some skiing or tubing, it looks like a blast. But back to the book; I have just started it, but I can honestly say that just as she had promised, it is a life changer. It is called "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn. There is also "For Men Only" by Jeff & Shaunti Feldhahn. What is so amazing and different about these books, is that they have taken surveys, talked with Men and Women, and found out what He really hears when you communicate, and what She really hears when He communicates. It is a real eye opener and very encouraging. Just when you think you know a little something, you find out that you have so much to learn. But, life is a process and I thank God for teaching me. I want to give these books to every girl and guy that is getting married.

No comments: