Monday, October 09, 2006

Just checking in........

 
Hi Everyone! Life has been very busy of late. I don't have any new pic's to post because my rechargable batteries are dead and my charger for them is packed in a box somewhere! Most of you know that I moved to Gallatin with 2 other roommates so condensing a 3 bedroom house down to 1 room, more or less, has been quite interesting. But hey.......it's just "stuff". I am sure I will eventually find the charger and then watch out!

I accumulated so much stuff over the past 5 years, I am still throwing stuff out (and I am not even a pack rat :)

Where I am living is in a great community with a beautiful lake (across the street and behind the other condo's) but I take the opportunity most days to walk down to the lake and watch the sunset, or if it is the weekend, some sunrises. You don't know what you're missing if you miss a sunrise or sunset. God is so amazing with His handywork and I just stand in awe. Sitting on the deck at night and looking at the moon listening to some awesome music is another blessing that should not be missed. These things are more important than "stuff". I also am getting into a routine of walking around the neighborhood each morning before work, right before the sun is coming up, and that gives you a lot of energy as well as some great quiet time. It has only been a little over two weeks, but it has been good.

Once I find my battery charger, I will take pic's of these things and post them. Have an amazing week! Much Love to all.......... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, I'm SUPER excited to have you living so close!!

I CANNOT WAIT to see you in just three weeks! Keep on smilin', Tammy.