Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Breathtaking.........................

 

I was in North Carolina this past weekend for my uncles funeral. He was ready to go and that was what mattered. He had made peace with family that had been estranged (Praise God), and there was some great family time while there.

It was a whirlwind trip, we went from the Virginia boarder (Mount Pilot, Hanging Rock, Westfield area to see some family (on my Dad's side) and then on down to Salisbury to the funeral and see family that had come for that (Mom's side). Then we headed back home through Black Mountain, Asheville area. We pretty much saw most of North Carolina in one weekend. I have attached a photo album of the pic's we took of the mountains in most of those areas. What an amazing site, what beautiful blue skies. God always takes my breath with the splendor of His creation. I could stay out there in it forever and just Praise Him. How glorious!! I hope you enjoy the pic's as much as I was blessed looking at all of that beautiful scenery. Tam

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what beautiful pictures of the mountians. And one is from my back yard, how cool. :~) It was good to see you all during your trip to North Carolina, if only for a short time.

Love ya cuz,
LaHoma