Friday, September 08, 2006

United We Stand

"What could I say, what could I do, but offer this heart, O God, completely to you. I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe of the one who gave it all. I'll stand, my soul Lord to you surrendered all I am is yours."

"Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades, never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise from the inside out of my soul cries out. My heart and my soul, I give you control, consume me from the inside out. Let justice and praise become my embrace, to love you from the inside out."

"Falling on my knees in worship, giving all I am to seek your face. Lord all I am is yours, my whole life I place in your hands. God of mercy, humbled I bow down, in your presence, at your throne. I called, you answered and you came to my rescue, and I want to be where you are. In our life - be lifted high, In our world - be lifted high, In our love - be lifted high."

"Your love reaches out to me, your grace has made a way to you. Your word lives inside of me, your truth is life to all who hear. We live for you , live your truth. May your kingdom come, and your will be done, we serve your heart - serve your heart. Let salvation flow, as your people pray, Lord we long for more - long for more. In you death is overcome, no power can stand against your name, the power of your name. In faith we will rise to be your hands and feet to all the earth, life to all the earth."

"God of all the heavens, now and forever, high above the universe. God of our redemption, God of my surrender, The Glory is yours, Holy, Holy, Holy Lord." Posted by Picasa

No comments: