Saturday, September 23, 2006

Goodbye My Little Italian Villa......

 
 
 
 
I have been away for a while because I sold my house and have been packing furiously to get everything moved out in time. It is a Happy and Sad time all the same. I leave this wonderful home that God blessed me with to move to Gallatin where my friends, my extended family and church are located. This house has so many wonderful memories that I will always cherish, most especially the times that the Youth were here for get togethers, games, sleepovers, great food, Shania Twain and lots of fun. As most of you know I love to have the people I care most about, my friends, over and cook for them and hang out and talk and have a wonderful time together....this home has been host to many such gatherings. I will never forget those special times. I cherish those memories.

I am also happy to be moving in with friends for a while. It will be so nice to have others to come home to and do things with. I am sure we will have many friends ready to get together and I will still do one of the things I love doing for people....cook. Thanks to all of you, my friends, for the good times we have had, and for the wonderful times we will have going forward. I give what I have most to give to you all.......my love, with all my heart.

I love you,
Tammy Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristy Jo said...

Ah... Our Old Hickory 5:00 a.m. walks, the movie nights, girls nights... If anything, you have been a good steward of that house. You used it to it's fullest potential. So, God will probably be blessing you with an even better party house I would imagine!
Hugs,
Kristy