Friday, August 04, 2006

We're Back!!!! Where do I start?????



Where do I even start! Man.......this was such an amazing trip to Colorado. I think it met and exceeded everyones expectations....I know it did mine. I have so much to blog about that you will see several post over the next few days. We came back with over 400 pics between Pomai and myself! United is in the first pic here and then the second is a pic of the audience, there were 6000 people there! All rockin' and worshipping the Lord with United, Watermark and the Desperation Band, and there was such a Freedom! Total, no holds barred, surrendered worship to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! We jumped and shouted and cried and poured our lives out in total surrender. I wish everyone of you could have been there. Our Youth, as well as the entire Youth Staff lives were changed and so many testimonies are coming out of this conference. God took us to the next level and challenged us to move forward and do more, be more, to fulfil our Destiny! Who You Are was the theme. I want to blog about John Bevere next and what a huge impact his message had on me. Oh yea.........the guys at the United table gave me a T Shirt! Oh yea! Love it! More to come...................................

1 comment:

TAB said...

WOAHHHHH!