Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Friends, Family, Moving

Hi everyone! It has been a very busy week. I was blessed to be able to help some friends from church pack to move last week, and then went to my parents in East TN over the weekend to help them move and unpack, and then came back to help my friends unpack from their recent move. Many of you called me to check on me over the weekend since I was not at church and I love an appreciate all of you so much for that! My church family is my family and I don't know what I would do without you all. You are the best!

We will be heading to Colorado in a few days with our Youth and there will be lots of pictures and stories to tell when we get back. It is going to be an amazing time! Be blessed my friends...........be blessed!

1 comment:

Pomai and Alex. said...

tammy, you are an inspiration!