Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Time, Friends, Jesus


Where would we be now, if Jesus had not come into this world to reconcile us back to God. To save us, heal us, deliver us, pursue us, love us, protect us, correct us.....To Him Be ALL The Glory.

I have some new friends I met at church, Allison, Lauren and Ashley, they are 3 sisters known as Scarlett. Great harmony. They had a Toys for Tots gig at the French Quarter last week and we went out to see them. They were happy to see us there to support them. Clay and RyLee were along for the fun too. There were several acts on before Scarlett. Let's just say.....where was the Gong Show hook when you needed it! It is so funny to listen to musicians 'critique' other musicians. We had a good time and some great laughs.

I also got to go to dinner with some friends. Kevin and Leslie brought my buds Dakota and Garrett. It was great to get together with them and do some Christmas shopping afterwards. I do love the holidays, especially the lights. I have not had a spare moment to drive around and see the Christmas lights, and I do love to do that. Merry Christmas to all of you...........I love you.

No comments: