Saturday, August 18, 2007

Something New and Very Cool

I have had some very unusual and interesting things happen to me especially in the last month. I have written 2 songs and each one of them came to me in about 15 minutes. Prior to this, I had only written 1 song last May. When we were at The Call in July, at one point they asked musicians (that includes those of us who can sing and not play an instrument), song writers etc to stand and they prayed over us for creativity, for an outpouring of ideas and music to be written for the Glory of God and just great creativity. I stood in faith during that prayer and I have been amazed at what the Lord is doing. I have always admired songwriters and I know some very good songwriters. I have always wanted to be able to contribute, collaborate and participate I just didn't know how before. I give God all of the Glory for what has begun to happen in my life. Some songs have been secular, some have been worship, but it has all been God! I am putting these in a folder, not sure what to do with them yet, don't even know how good they are, but they are from the heart. I am looking forward to where God will lead this. To you very talented song writers, anointed of the Lord, you are blessed.

No comments: