Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gotta love those Kids!

Gotta love those kids

I had the joy of working with the 4-5 year olds at church today. What a great age! They are so much fun. They are smart, cute and funny. There was a time when I was still at home with my parents, and a 3 year old boy lived next door name Adam. He was great! They always make you feel so good. He used to watch for me to come home from work (I was working for my Dad at the time). I would go in the house to change my cloths and he would come to the front door and ring the doorbell. My Mom would answer the door, and I could hear this little voice say "Can Tammy come out and play?" That would just make my day! Of course I would go out and play with him. These kids were great today. One of my favorites is JP. He is only 3 but his grandparents bring him and he wants to go to class with his sister Julia. JP told me he went to see Spiderman a few weeks ago, and every since then, I can't call him JP.......he let's you know that his name is 'Peter Parker'! LOL! I want one just like him! Check out the pics.

No comments: